As the end of the year draws near, it’s that time when the annual lists begin to circulate. We are proud to announce that our very own Chevrolet Canadian Dream launch spot made the #1 spot on YouTube’s Canadian ads leaderboard.
The YouTube Canada Ads Leaderboard showcases the most creative ads that Canadians chose to watch during the year, determined by an algorithm that factors in audience engagement (watch time, likes, shares), video views and audience retention (how much of a video people watched). In addition, organic versus paid views is also factored into the list.
This year “The Canadian Dream” ad for Chevrolet that was developed by our Commonwealth team in Toronto, beat out top ads of the year including Superbowl spots and top award-winning spots.
Congratulations to the team. Here is the full list:
2017 YouTube Canada Ads Leaderboard
- The Canadian Dream by Chevrolet Canada
- SickKids vs: MomStrong by SickKids
- WestJet rebrands as Canada Air – the #MostCanadian airline ever by WestJet
- The Great Canadian Chase by Coca-Cola Canada
- Nintendo Switch by Nintendo
- Budweiser 2017 Super Bowl Commercial | “Born The Hard Way” by BudweiserCanada
- Worlds Apart by Heineken
- 2017 Kia Niro “Hero’s Journey” Starring Melissa McCarthy by Kia Motors America
- Bringing Canadian Families Together | 150th Anniversary| Catelli® Pasta by Catelli
- iPhone 7 – The Rock x Siri Dominate the Day by Apple Canada